Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gluten/Soy Free Stir Fry Sauce

After wanting to make some stir fry and not using Soy (I wont bore you on why I dont..) made it hard but after some hard thinking and chatting with some other culinary studs I came up with this version, which is very good:

Sauce:

2 cups beef broth (Organic is best, doesnt have a lot of added stuff and wont end up too salty)
1 tsp. molasses
1 tsp. diced ginger
2 tsp. cider vinegar
2 bay leaves
1 T diced shallot

Put all in saucepan, boil lightly (uncovered) until reduced to 1/2-1/3 of a cup.
-Strain it and use as needed but add dash of pepper, onion powder and garlic powder before using.

Worked great in a stir fry and would be a perfect marinade as well.

If anyone ever has any recipes they would like me to work on or anything at all just ask away! I love to experiment

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment